It is hard to believe that Christmas is only 4 days a way! Even though it was 60+ degrees today and sunglasses were needed, Christmas festivities are under way for the Schultes. We finished the semester on Friday and will be heading to Nebraska tomorrow to spend the holidays with Toby's family. I'm sure we will get plenty of "Christmas" weather there.
We've gotten to attend several great Christmas events already this year and the highlights are included. We hosted our lifegroup Christmas party this year. We went to dinner at Brio and then came back to our place for annual ornament (girls) and White Elephant (guys) exchange. As usual, it was a great night! We are so thankful for such an amazing group of friends to share life with. Though the guys were there, I only got pics of the gals from the night.
Last night, I hosted my Baylor girls for our "Girls Night" Christmas Party. It is such a blessing to have five of my close college friends in town. We try to get together often and always have an awesome time at our Christmas party. Dinner, a gift exchange, and a little Mexican train kept us entertained for the night!
Today Toby and I celebrated our last Christmas as a family of two. It is hard to believe that this time next year we will have an 8 month old little boy...we can hardly wait! We exchanged gifts, went to lunch, and watched a movie together. I am so thankful for such a Godly husband who will be the most amazing dad! As usual, he spoiled me with too many gifts.
Merry Christmas to you all!


Have a safe trip to Nebraska! (Or are you already there?) I've been thinking the same way about the "last ____ before baby". :)
ReplyDelete