Sorry for the absence in posting, I've been waiting to get some good pictures from a friend that do justice to how cute my last shower was! My Baylor girlfriends hosted an adorable beach/surfer shower the first weekend in March. The decor was unbelievably adorable, the food was wonderful, and we received so many generous gifts. It was so fun to get to see people from so many different areas of our lives come together to celebrate Camden's upcoming arrival! Enjoy the pics from the fun day and a HUGE thank you to Ashlee, Sarah, Lauren, Courtney, Meghan, and Kirsten for making the day so special. I love my girls!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Dallas Shower
Sorry for the absence in posting, I've been waiting to get some good pictures from a friend that do justice to how cute my last shower was! My Baylor girlfriends hosted an adorable beach/surfer shower the first weekend in March. The decor was unbelievably adorable, the food was wonderful, and we received so many generous gifts. It was so fun to get to see people from so many different areas of our lives come together to celebrate Camden's upcoming arrival! Enjoy the pics from the fun day and a HUGE thank you to Ashlee, Sarah, Lauren, Courtney, Meghan, and Kirsten for making the day so special. I love my girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Looks like so much fun! Doesn't it make it seem so real to have a house full of things for your baby boy?
ReplyDeleteI was exhausted after the job fair, too ... but one-year-olds demand activity! By the time I got home, I'd missed her nap time (darn), so we had to be on the go. You at least updated your blog after the job fair -- that's something!