Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week One Recap
























































Wow...Camden turned one week old yesterday! It seems like forever and just a moment all at the same time. I can't believe how many changes I can already see in him in just 7 days. He is already loosing his "newborn" look. I can't believe how much we already love him!!!

We are doing well and all working on figuring out life with a newborn. :) I feel so blessed to have such a hands on husband/dad that is willing to do whatever he can to make life easier on me and our sweet little boy. It will be really hard to have him go back to work next week, but has been such a blessing to have so much time together at home. I also have my mom coming in next week to help me out. Thank goodness for such great support!

We have kept busy with lots of firsts this week...first time home, first look at his room with him n there, first walk, first bath, first trip to the doctor, first trip to BRU, and the list goes on. Here are a few pictures showing the highlights from the week.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I can TOTALLY relate to the "forever and a moment" part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful new family of 3! I can't wait to get that little guy in my arms again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love seeing these pictures! he is such a cutie and i'm so glad you have a hands on husband/daddy too! it's such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete