Garrett & Camden "playing" with Garrett's dump truck. I have a feeling these boys will have a great time together as they get older!
Morning time with Mary Grace~don't you love his cute little pj's?! Thanks, Aunt Kristin!
Family pic by the lake. We were showing our Baylor spirit and we're so sad they lost! :(
Garrett really wanted to push Camden when we went on our walks. Such a sweet cousin!
Camden was more interested in Nana than the camera. :)
I think Camden enjoyed a picnic lunch!*Note: Aunt Kara was there too, but not in any of the pictures. :( I'm blaming this on Nana who was the photographer for the weekend!
Camden went on his first of many Nichols Family Camp Outs this past weekend. My family tries to go camping together once every fall and spring! It is such a fun tradition and we were excited for Cam to have his first camping experience. He did great! We love getting to spend time with our family and love being outside, so camping is the perfect combo!



No comments:
Post a Comment