I laugh at how different things are for Cam when he goes out with Daddy as opposed to Mama. With Daddy, he hardly ever rides in a cart and gets to play with lots of fun things...let's just face it, Mama is not brave enough for this! Daddy also has a special way of making random errands fun; check out the evidence below!
Cam loves watching lawnmowers and thought he was super cool to "drive" one!

Another haircut

Camden is obsessed with dogs! Toby thought he would like watching the dogs at the dog park and he was right!

Sadly, Camden didn't get a donut on this Saturday morning donut run. :(

Too bad he has no idea that these rides actually move!
Haha!


Cam gets so excited when he sees pillow pets in the store! I never let him play with them, but it looks like Daddy does. :)
Jack & Luke's Nana gave them pillow pets today & they absolutely LOVE them--they roll all over the floor with them! I never would have thought of them as a gift, but I think it's one of their faves! :o)
ReplyDelete