Fall got here on exactly the right day! My friends and I were planning a trip to The Big Orange Pumpkin Farm for today, but with 95+ degree days all week I was beginning to doubt our decision. However, we woke up to a glorious 67 degrees this morning which made it PERFECT for a day of fall fun! This was our first trip to The Big Orange Pumpkin Farm and Camden LOVED it! I love watching him try new things at this age! He especially loved feeding the animals...he is much braver than his Mama in that department. Several of my friends also commented on how still he was on both of our hay rides (if you know my son, you know that is not normal!)...he made the tractor sound almost the whole way. Overall, it was a wonderful morning of fall fun with friends! Sadly, I missed getting pics of all the kids and my big group one is not good. I will share later when I get a better one from a friend!
My handsome guy in the pumpkins!
The two Cams (Cambry & Camden) feeding the cows while sweet Chase looks on.
Adam & Anna feeding the animals...they were so gentle!
As soon as Camden would run out of feed, he would literally run back to me say and signing "more."

I couldn't believe how brave he was!
Aubrey and her boys enjoying the hayride!
Cam and Mama on the hayride...he loved it!
Cam and his friends picking out pumpkins...Camden thought all the pumpkins needed a kick test (much like he does with his balls at home)!
Cambry hauling her perfect pumpkin back!
Halie & precious Chase
The PERFECT pumpkin...too bad he couldn't lift it!

Cute boy.

Looking so grown up.
He really liked watching the tractor.
Sweet Shane showing off his pumpkin!
Feeding the sheep


No comments:
Post a Comment