Friday, March 9, 2012

Busy Bags!

Several months ago my fellow lifegroup moms had a busy bag swap.  Each of us made 10 bags of the same activity and then we swapped to have 10 different activities to do with our kids.  When we first got the bags, Camden was still pretty young and not that interested; it has been fun to watch his interest and attention span grow over the past few months.  Most of the activities can be adapted for different ages to keep the challenge there!  This week, we did several of the busy bags; I love watching Camden concentrate hard on an activity and stick with a task until he gets it.  I am so thankful to have these to pull out on a cold, rainy day like today!
Putting beads on a pipecleaner...trickier than it looks!
He loves to zip and unzip each activity bag!
Sorting colored pasta into like groups...he always asks if he can eat it!
Opening and closing different things
Getting his felt person he calls "Camden" all dressed
Scooping pasta to find the hidden treasure!
Making his mini-book: stickers and coloring!
This is one of his favorites...he loves shapes!  Sorting the shapes into like pairs...
Sorting "Daddy's" tools into like groups...he is especially fond of the springs!

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Where did the moms get all the ideas for the bags from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been great! I think there was a website with ideas...I bet you could google it and find it!

    ReplyDelete