Friday, November 2, 2012

Sweet Conversation

One of my hopes is that Camden and Halle will grow up knowing about their brother Beckett and that he will be a normal part of our conversation.  As a mom and a Christ follower losing him makes me long for the day where we will be united in Heaven.  I can't wait to see all three of my kids together.  I pray that Camden and Halle will come to know Christ at an early age and that Beckett's life will be a good way to have conversations about Heaven.

I didn't want to forget this conversation we had at lunch today.

Me: Who is God?
Cam: He loves us very much.
Me: Where does he live?
Cam: In Heaven with Beckett.  I wanna have shake milks (we had milkshakes on Beckett's birthday this year) and give him a balloon).  A star one (we sent a read star balloon up in the air this year too).  Who is Beckett's mommy?
Me:  I am.  I miss him.
Cam:  I miss him too,  Can I play with him?

Then he quickly moved on to wanting to know who Copper's mommy is...

A few minutes later,

Cam: Who is Beckett's Daddy?
Me:  Daddy is.
Cam: You are my Mommy and Daddy is my daddy.
Me: Beckett is your brother.
Cam: And my special friend.

Love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment