Toby & I celebrate 10 awesome years together with a trip to Cozumel this past week! It was such a joy to get to spend days together without the stress of normal life and kids and just have fun together!!! The pictures are random as we tried to be disconnected from our phones as much as possible. We're already planning our next get away...
Leaving on a jet plane...
This is what I did 95% of the trip, laid out and read. I finished 5 books in 5 days!
This guy on the other hand was scuba diving a lot! He went on 6 dives while we were there.
The waiter covered the flash...
They had lots of animals on the resort...flamingos, peacocks, iguanas, etc.
Hiding under my straw hut during a quick rain storm.
One of Toby's dive boats
The after picture from my glorious 1.5 massage!
Love having my toes in the sand!
Cheesy 10 year pictures:)


Glad you had such a wonderful time!!!
ReplyDelete