Friday, June 20, 2014

The Fast and Furious First Half of June

How is it already June 20th?!?! The summer is already flying by! Here's a glimpse of the past few weeks. 

The kids and I spent a few days in East TX while Daddy went to Waco. I was really bad at taking pictures, but got a few! Halle adored the horses and loved when she got to pet them!
Cousin cartoon time!
I got to nap with this cutie one day. He looks so grown up!
On the way home they napped at the same time. It only lasted 30 minutes, but it was a glorious 30 minutes! 

Sweet Halle can melt down with the best of them...here she is in the middle if the church hallway distraught over our no cookie answer. 
Halle was quite the trooper during her annual MRI and neurosurgeon check up. We are happy to report that everything looks "textbook perfect". Praise The Lord for another year of health for our precious girl!




We loved having the Gonzalez family stay with us during their move! 

Splash park days are here!

Daddy duty often involves a trip to Cabelas for these two!


We took one more zoo trip with the Hodgson crew before it's too hot!



Kailey and Ryan came to play and we tried out dinosaur stencils!

Halle often loves to workout with me!

Camden had a great week of swim lessons! Proud of our little fish!

I'll post a video later but he also learned to bike with no training wheels this week!!!

Halle apparently loved these M & M characters!

Love getting pics like these while Daddy's home with the kids and I'm working summer school.

Cam got sick again:( but insisted he get his picture taken with the lions at the doctor's office! Lions are his current favorite animal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment