Our back to school festivities began the Thursday morning before school started with a Teacher Parade! It was such a fun idea and Cam loved seeing the teachers and of course his school mascot!
That night we had Meet the Teacher and then a special Camden/Mama/Daddy date to his choices...In and Out Burger and Main Event!
We bought a school shirt and Cam wanted to immediately wear it! He had been a bit nervous about school, but after Meet the Teacher declared, "I think I'm going to love this place!"
Sunday night we read some school books and prayed for our start the next day!
We laughed so hard at our first day wake up call! When I woke Cam up, he covered his face and said "What time is it?! Why do you always wake me up?" I felt like I had a teenager!
Daddy surprised Camden with a donut breakfast and we made "kissing hands" on our hands from one of our school books.
The only time he acted a little sad was when he asked me to sit in the back on the way to school. I obliged!
And then we arrived and got settled in!
And said our goodbyes! Mama felt like the day last FOREVER and was so excited to pick Cam up! He reported that it was "awesome" and we celebrated with frozen yogurt! And even ran into one of his best preschool buddies there! It was a great start!


So hard to believe Mr. Camden is in school now!! So thankful he has had a good start!!
ReplyDeleteNana
So hard to believe Mr. Camden is in school now!! So thankful he has had a good start!!
ReplyDeleteNana