Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Cousin Ali's Wedding and our Precious Flowergirl

Toby's cousin Ali got married December 19th and asked Halle and her two cousins, Susannah and Rebekah to be the flowergirls.  These three adored their role and it was such a special family time to celebrate Ali and Wills.  P.S.  It was much less stressful being the flowergirl mama this time around than her first time at 22 months!
Bridal brunch 


Halle (3.5 years), Susannah (6 years) and Rebekah (2.5 years)  I know I'm biased, but I think they were the most adorable flowergirls ever!


The girls with cousin Drew

Practicing



With the gorgeous bride


We had some time to kill so we let them watch a show!

I can't leave out their handsome brothers. 
Camden (5.5 years), Joshua (8.5 years) and Micah (4.5 years)










Lots of fun dancing at the reception!

And just for kicks...here is the last time Halle was a flowergirl.  Can't believe how she's grown!



No comments:

Post a Comment