Tuesday, May 3, 2016

April Rewind

Throwing some rocks after school! 
Halle and Gabe had a great time playing at The Perot.


Open gym!

Equals a great nap time!

We baked cookies for lifegroup one afternoon and I told he kids to put about 6 M&M's on each cookie.  My little perfectionists each counted out exactly 6 for each cookie.

Headbandz has become a family favorite around here!

We had a great time learning about Queen Esther and her courage with our lifegroup friends.






Aunt Kara and Mary Grace came to visit!  We loved having them, but missed sick cousin Garrett.




Country road runs are sure good for my soul!

Mooyah lunch with our buds! 

I sure love watching them playing together. 
Camden and his buddy thought it would be funny to try out the baby swings.  It was all fun until they realized they were stuck!



Baseball practice chaos!

Halle and I loved watching all 5 Froehlich kiddos one afternoon!

The lifegroup kids had a blast at Safety Town together!







This kid loves learning!

Nana coming to visit is always a big treat!


Lifegroup lesson


Picnic by the pool with her best buddy, Liam!

Halle adores Playstreet!


Camden has been learning about recycling so he asked to go pick up trash one afternoon so he could sort it.

Surprise birthday lunch with out SIX year old! 


After school birthday ice cream with his buds! 

Best baseball buddies!

We had a great time with the Cooper family at an outdoor concert.






The Baylor girls hosted a shower for Kirsten and Baby Boy Cook!


Never know what kind of outfit this girl with throw together!

We sure are sad to say farewell to the Froehlich family as they make the move to Florida!


Muffins with Moms 

I really enjoy the weekly updates Cam's AIM teacher sends and seeing him hard at work.



My flower helpers!


Easy naptime when I let her sleep on her napmat!

Mimi and Grampa came to visit!!!

Evan had a video game truck birthday party that Camden LOVED!!!


And the mamas got a pedi while the boys partied!

Mimi and Grampa got Cam his first real basketball hoop!



Bent Tree Frisco Picnic


Indoor picnic with my best girl!

1 comment:

  1. April was SO MUCH FUN!!! I love seeing what this sweet family does together!!

    Nana

    ReplyDelete