Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Jumping into January

The Hodgson crew watched our kids last Sunday and they obviously had a blast!




Family game night!

We took the kids ice skating for the first time!  They both did really well.

I adore this pic!


This is the only pic Nana got, but the kids had a blast in East Texas for a few days at the beginning of January.

Camden "King Tut"

Leave piles in January!


Copper loves sleeping in Cam's bed.

Halle and Gabe had a Friday dinosaur donut date!

Sister insisted on napping in Mama's ski hat...as long as she's sleeping!

Camden and his buddy all got the same dress memo for lifegroup!

I think its safe to say we've outgrown the car cart!

As I struggle to do my workout after a long day of work, I look over and see this...

These two love getting to have sleepovers!

1 comment: