We've been working hard on getting Camden's room ready for his arrival! We were so thrilled that we love our bedding and furniture even though we had only seen them online before arriving. What a blessing! The only big bump along the way is a paint mishap. Keeping with the Schulte painting tradition, I picked the wrong color first, so we have to change it. Toby loves this about me! More pics will follow soon, but these pictures should give you an idea. I actually felt a little crafty this past weekend and made the letters. I typically have ideas in my head that never come out quite right, but we were happy with how they look!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Nursery Sneak Peek
We've been working hard on getting Camden's room ready for his arrival! We were so thrilled that we love our bedding and furniture even though we had only seen them online before arriving. What a blessing! The only big bump along the way is a paint mishap. Keeping with the Schulte painting tradition, I picked the wrong color first, so we have to change it. Toby loves this about me! More pics will follow soon, but these pictures should give you an idea. I actually felt a little crafty this past weekend and made the letters. I typically have ideas in my head that never come out quite right, but we were happy with how they look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


It looks great! I love the colors and the beachy theme. The letters are amazing. You really painted them? Very impressive. They look like they came with the bedding!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Anna. The letters look awesome you crafty chic you :)
ReplyDeleteNo way I painted them! :) Its just scrapbook paper.
ReplyDeleteSo, so cute! I thought for sure you must have ordered the letters. I didn't know you had such hidden talent -- impressive!
ReplyDeleteLooking good!! I can't wait to see it all put together! :)
ReplyDeleteI really like everything, Melanie. The letters look great! It's so good that even in your busy-ness, you are finding time to enjoy getting ready for Camden.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the theme of Camden's nursery! I've always loved the pottery barn kids hawain bedding! It looks awesome!
ReplyDelete