Last night we were blessed to have our first shower! Our dear lifegroup friends threw an adorable shower that had the surfer/aloha theme like Camden's room. From pina coladas to Hawaiian chicken skewers to a personalized surfboard cake, everything went with the theme! The food was delicious and the decor was perfect...I now know who to call for future birthday party help. :)
We were also blessed with getting so many great gifts! It was so fun to realize that the presents are for our little boy that will be here in just a few months. All of the couples have kiddos 2 1/2 or younger so I know our gifts will be useful in the coming months.
More than anything we were humbled to see the love and support of our friends. The Lord has truly blessed us with the rare gift of close friends to share life with. We can't wait to see Camden grow up with such a good group of Godly people. Thanks to all for sharing in our exciting time!


It was so great to be a part of your shower. I'm so glad we were invited :) We are so excited for you and Toby and can't wait to meet your little man! I'm such a fan of the beach theme :)
ReplyDeleteHappy day!! I can't wait for our Cams to meet!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun shower! I agree that you are really blessed with special friends. It is so great to know that Camden will be loved and nurtured by your extended life group family!
ReplyDeleteWas thinking about you, and loved seeing the pics from the shower--so adorable! Thankful that you are surrounded by such a loving community. Kristin
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!!! Little boys are so sweet! We are excited about our little lady coming too! Beach theme is adorable!
ReplyDelete