Tuesday, June 29, 2010

10 Weeks (1 day early)

Wow...double-digits! Camden turns ten weeks old tomorrow. We are leaving on a trip with his family, so I decided I better post now.





















Don't I look like such a little boy when daddy sits me like this?

















Mama is loving the rolls on the horizon...check out my double chin!

















I love to play on the changing table, but smiles usually disappear with the camera flash. Here are the remains of one!





















Still loving my tummy time!















We've had to start leaving Camden's legs out of the swaddle, nothing could keep him in! He has actually slept just as well with them out.

2 comments:

  1. maybe we should try the legs out swaddle because lani hates it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We took Abby's legs out of the swaddle at two months and she slept with just her arms in until she was 8 months. It worked great. Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete