Cam is at such a fun stage right now. I love how the littlest and oddest things make him giggle. I hope no one ever secretly tapes me while playing with him, because I know I look crazy! :) Here are some pictures from the week and updates along the way.
Our little man waiting while Daddy did some back to school shopping. I can't believe how old he is looking!
We went to Abuelo's the other night and Camden was obsessed with the fountain. When I tried to get a picture of my boys and Cam wouldn't look, Toby decided to join him.
You can't tell in this pic, but Camden is checking himself out in the mirror on his exersaucer. He has recently started enjoying playing in the reflection.

I feel like he is saying...."Really, Mama, another picture?!"

I am really hoping his eyes stay blue. :)
This is a very typical pose for Camden these days. Anytime he is on his back, he grabs for his toes. Sometimes they even make it to his mouth!
Camden having a staring contest with the giraffe on his play gym. The giraffe won!
I love this pic! Copper usually goes running with me, but in the heat of the summer, he has become a wimp. The whole time I am gone, he likes to stare out the dining room window waiting for me to return. Toby decided Camden wanted to wait for me too. :)
I feel like he is saying...."Really, Mama, another picture?!"
I am really hoping his eyes stay blue. :)


I just can't ever get over how adorable he is!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys are doing well. We just wanted to let you know we changed our blog address to www.thelittlemisters.blogspot.com.