Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Break: East Texas Style

While Daddy headed to the ski slopes, Camden and I headed to East Texas for a few days. The weather was BEAUTIFUL so we enjoyed all the fun of country living and being with family. As usual, I forgot my camera, so here are a few pics my mom snapped. I'm sad we are missing pictures with Papa and the always entertaining cousins!



Camden loved playing in the pine straw! We are hoping he gets a sand table for his birthday and I joked that we should fill it with straw instead!

Enjoying a ride in the swing!

Aunt Kara gave fun wagon rides. Side note: this is the same wagon I played in when I was little. :)

Camden loved playing with the wind chimes with Nana.

We took lots of rides on the "mule" (like an off-road golf cart) and Cam loved it. He especially enjoyed feeding the fish in the pond, seeing birds, and waving estatically at the horses!

Silly mama didn't bring any shorts for him and it was warm! We tried on some of Garrett's old clothes over the pjs to see if they would work...they did!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a fun time! I'm sure your fam was glad to see y'all. Did Toby take any pics of his trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie... he is getting so big. He has such a sweet face and looks like such a big boy! You know East Texas looks a lot like SC. Maybe you should come out and compare the two :) Haha! Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete