Monday, April 2, 2012

Arboretum Fun!

This morning Camden and I met up with some friends at the Arboretum to see the Dallas Blooms and check out the Monday Mommy and Me activities.  We had a blast!  The activities included a petting zoo, crafts, Kindermusik, and face painting (which we skipped!) all surrounded by beautiful scenery.  What a great day!
The stroller line up!
Halie, Cambry & Chase
Bryce, Laney & Rita
Mama & Cam...don't you love his smile?!
Michelle, Ryan & Kailey
Chase & Cam were fearless with the animals!
Checking out the bunny.
Brushing the goat.
Cool....a cow!
Jumping on the bed in the playhouse!
This is the picture I got when I said "Smile!"
Craft time...we made a tissue paper flower and colored!
Colors!
Playing chase with Chase!
Watching the Kindermusik.
Now he's getting into it!
Smelling the sunflower pinwheel!
Sweet Laney!
What a fun (and exhausting) day!  He loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment