I think I took for granted having a healthy baby when Camden was little, but after all of Halle's health concerns, I certainly do not with her. I am so very thankful that the Lord has healed her. And although eating and her weight is still a bit challenging, her overall health is good and we are grateful! Yesterday was another reminder of God's provision in Halle's little life.
Halle had a MRI done to check her shunt and to see if it is doing its job. The doctors expected that by this point her ventricles and other parts of the brain should look normal and we are happy to share that our surgeon reported that her MRI looked "perfect"! He is pleased with how she is progressing developmentally too.
Although it was a very long day for all of us, sweet Halle provided some happy grins at the end of the day! We are blessed.


Camden is 25 years old!? Haha I'm thinking that one was a typo ;)
ReplyDelete