Camden is growing up so fast! I didn't know that 2.5 year olds were as grown up as he seems. Here is a look at some of our big boy's activities!
He really likes to help cook, so I've been trying to think of some simple things he can make. We dipped chocolate covered pretzels last week and he loved them!
Camden LOVES crafts...I am constantly trying to think of quick, easy crafts that will keep him busy. He especially loves any craft that involves glue:)
We're still working a lot on this skill, but he loves to cut things with his special scissors.
Last week we decided it was time to rake leaves. I thought he would play with trucks while I worked, but he really wanted to pitch in and was actually a HUGE help. Speaking of "actually", it is one of his favorite words right now!


No comments:
Post a Comment