Mama always loves a GNO with the Baylor girls!
Snuggling with Baby Caleb!
Halle and Cam loved having the Gonzalez Family over for dinner. We thought it was especially funny that Liam wanted to wear glasses like Halle!
We've reached a major milestone with biking....Cam can ride so far and fast! He's gone over 3 miles which makes our rides actually a workout!
A nearby dock is a frequent bike ride destination.
The kids picked out a sunhat, bath wrap and candle for my birthday, so I modeled them all together!
The kids and I went to Marshall for a visit and sadly I barely took any pics! The only ones I have is from our outing to a science center in Shreveport. It was so neat!
We went with the Moss Family to a Rough Riders baseball game. Everyone had a blast!
Soccer season may be over, but Cam still loves to practice!
Finally we have sunshine! So we've been soaking it up at the park with friends!
Cam insists on doing the heavy lifting for me and I don't complain!
Both kids separately picked out their Baylor shirts to wear one day!


Fun, fun times. Always love your posts!!
ReplyDeleteNana
Fun, fun times. Always love your posts!!
ReplyDeleteNana