I'll save the super emotional post for another day, but here is a look at Camden's preschool graduation! We are SO thankful for the teachers, friends and families that have invested in our sweet boy the past 3 years and are SO proud of our preschool graduate! Look out Kinder, here comes Camden!
And in true Camden fashion, he decided to put on quite the show during the performance part of the program! He was HILARIOUS! I showed him the pictures after and he looked at me puzzled and said "Why is everyone not dancing like me?" He was totally clueless that he was going way overboard!
He was very serious during the bells performance, but...
then came the fun songs and out came crazy Cam! I'm just thankful that none of his sweet friends got knocked over during his jumping practice!


Looks like a future basketball-er to me!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a future basketball-er to me!!
ReplyDelete