all of this happened! Here's the end of our April and beginning of May!
Camden and his buddies are quite obsessed with video games these days!
Both the kiddos had fun celebrating Luke's b-day at Kids Mania.
We enjoyed a belated Easter egg hunt with our lifegroup friends!
Just because flowers are the best!
My sweet cousin, Natalie and her precious girls sent Halle a matching gown set for her doll. She loves matching Molly! And they remembered big brother too and got his favorite, Star Wars! So sweet of them!
While Mama and Daddy went to a dinner at church the kids had a blast SWIMMING, watching movies and playing games with some of their sweet friends.
Both kids loved Noah's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle birthday party! Halle and Noah have such a sweet friendship even for being 2.5 years apart. She absolutely adores him!
I'm relishing these country views on my runs for now; they've started to develop part of this beautiful farm.
Our sand playdate with Liam turned into a mud playdate!
Loved playing games with this guy while we waited for the doctor at his 5 year well check.
Camden's last unit at school was over artists!
One of Camden's best buddies, Grady, brought him to his Tae Kwon Do class on buddy day. He loved it!
Running into your buddies at the library is always a treat.
This girl has discovered she can help herself to snacks in the pantry much to Mama's dismay. If I leave the room for a minute I come back to Halle with mangoes, craisins or nuts in hand!
My heart melted when I caught this moment after school one day. Such sweet friends!
When Daddy works late, we go for Bahama Bucks in our pajamas!
I enjoyed a fun night out with these sweet friends! And we realized what the picture would look like if Halie and I didn't bend down. Hilarious!
These two decided they wanted light up light sabers like their friends and so we had to raid the piggy banks and count up our change to see if they had enough. And they did!
I enjoyed Muffins with Moms with my precious boy!
Halle is a great sport about playing boy toys with her brother most of the time, so she usually chooses girly things while he's gone!
Rainy day after school Braum's surprise!
Cam's school class....such a fabulous group of kiddos! So sad we'll all be at different schools next year!
Heading out on an adventure in between storms!
These two were overjoyed when they got a free teddy bear out of the claw game while grocery shopping!
Papa got Cam his own mini Royals bat from the Lousville Slugger factory.
When the sun came out we went running to the fountains with friends! Not much sunshine happening these days.
Mama enjoyed a fun weekend away with her lifegroup girls!
More artwork!
This girl LOVES to craft!
Camden was promised a box of Fruit Loops when he rode his bike all the way to the park! Here he is proudly posing after his first park ride. Since then he's become quite the expert! He refers to his bike as a speeder bike now!
This girl cracks me up. She found a notepad and came over to me and said "Can I take your order?" Cutest waitress I've seen!
Fun day playing in the sunshine!


These just made me smile!!!
ReplyDelete