Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lots of Firsts at 20 Weeks

This past week Camden got to experience a lot of new things! It is so fun to have so many "firsts" with a little baby and I love seeing how he responds to each one. Happy 20 weeks to our sweet boy!
First Baby Food Experience

Cam was excited to start!

Hmmm....what is this stuff?!

The verdict is still out if he likes rice cereal. Days 1 & 2 were pure mess, days 3 & 4 he seemed to catch on & enjoy it, but days 5 & 6 he has seemed not interested.

He does pretty good with getting it off of the spoon.

The end result: one messy baby! :)


First College Football Game Day

I think this is the day Toby has been looking forward to ever since we found out we were having a boy! Camden has heard a lot of talk about the Huskers and probably knows every word to the Fight Song! Unfortunately the game was only on pay per view, so Camden missed it. Many thanks to Auntie Ashlee for babysitting so Mama and Daddy could go watch it!

Isn't he adorable in his Husker gear that Auntie Alison got him?!

First Football Game

Toby took Camden to the Plano football game Friday night. Camden sported his shirt that the Wildcat Booster Club gave him. The back says "Schulte Class of 2028."
Front says "Hey Coach, Put Me In." So cute! Hope it still fits during basketball season!

I was curious to see how he would do since the game started at his bedtime. Toby said he was a little fussy, but seemed ok. I texted Toby around half time and got this picture. Sweet Mrs. Wiltz put him to sleep. We decided it was time for our little boy to come home! He was exhausted!

Here are some non-first things from our week!

It is tough to get a good pic with this boy when Copper is in the room. :) He LOVES his doggy!
Mama and Camden at Tin Star on Labor Day~we loved having daddy home an extra day!
Camden has started grabbing at everything, even water in the bathtub.
Despite how un-cool I look, this is a very common way for Camden to ride these days. He is not a huge fan of the stroller and is pretty heavy to carry for long periods of time, but he loves this!

I think this is part of why he likes it so much...he chews on the front non-stop!

Isn't he the cutest?!?!

His new favorite toys this week: the paper towel holder and a kleenex box! We really do have cool toys for him, I promise. :)

Copper and Camden seem to be best friends these days. I want to video them soon; Cam's face lights up the minute Cooper comes around. Cooper has also become more interested in Camden, especially during bathtime and when it is time to wake Camden up. It is so cute!

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures........so much fun!! Papa and I are excited about seeing Camden in person next week.

    Love,
    -Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. melanie he is getting so big... and i love his plano shirt... you need to bring him next time we have a frankford playdate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading this post. Camden is getting so big! Hate we're missing that. And I LOVE the shirt. So fun. Class of 2028! Isn't it weird to even say that year? Crazy. Glad you are doing well. Hope we get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete